For years, we have had cohesive coated films and papers. Finally we married the two substrates into one product – a cohesive poly laminated paper! What came of this experimentation is a very unique and highly functional product that provides the strength and rigidity of paper with the moisture and tear resistance of film, all in a sharp looking package.
Cohesive poly paper is excellent for printed applications, as it’s composition will display your artwork and logos beautifully, giving you or your customer's packages that high-end look. Our proprietary technique for creating cohesive poly paper allows us to offer several product options. Looking for a glossy material? We Can Do That! Looking for more of a Matte material? We Can Do That! Looking to add more opacity for added security? We Can Do That! Contact us for more details on what we can do for you.
- Performs with automated equipment to create up to 30 packages per minute
- Package conforms to contents shape eliminating need for void fill
- Optimizes package weight saving sender money on shipping costs
- Fit 5,000 feet on a roll to minimize roll change over
- Customizable to suit your operations
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
- Various composition options available to fit your requirements (Gloss, Matte, Extra-Opacity)
- Available in widths from 3" up to 64"
- Roll lengths up to 5,000'
- 1 or 2 color printing
- Perforations available for ease of opening
- We can also leave an uncoated edge for an ease of opening option
Below is an example list of items that our customers package with Pack & Guard® Cohesive polypaper. Contact us to find out if automating is right for you. Click here for a sample package.
- Soft goods, clothing and other apparel
- Catalog and internet retailers
- Fulfillment and contract packagers
- Pharmaceuticals and Nutraceutical
- Automotive parts and trim
- Hardware, nuts, bolts and fasteners
- Cosmetics and beauty aids
- Appliance parts
- Electrical hardware
Click here for more Pack And Guard® Markets